1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Madden NFL 13 "Shocking" Announcement?

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by AgenT Smith, Sep 13, 2012.

1. AgenT Smith

AgenT Smith Walk On

So I just went to OperationSports looking for comments on the new NBA LIVE 13 trailer (LOL) and whilst scrolling down, I noticed this on the site...

http://www.ripten.com/2012/09/13/exclusive-shocking-madden-nfl-13-announcement-forthcoming/

Is there anything to this? If so, does anyone wanna guess what the "shock-worthy" announcement could be?

I'd go out on a limb and say it's either being able to import draft classes in some form or fashion, or maybe even a practice squad or something. It says the conversation was focused on CCM, so that may be a hint as to what it involves.

The safe bet/guess is player editing, but I don't think that's "shocking." That would be more of a relief to some guys I'd guess...

First thread posted, I'm so nervous...

2. Flyinhi2005

Flyinhi2005 Walk On

fantasy draft?

3. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Didn't EA already blurb the editing thing publicly on their blog or twitter? So i wouldnt think that would be it, if it is, not much of a shocking announcement assuming the work "shock" was used in the headlines.

My guess they are putting back the ability to sell hotdogs.

• Like Like x 2
  4. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

I'm not good at riddles or hide'n seek so I have nothing to offer. It has me intrigued though...

5. CalebMackie

CalebMackie Easy like Sunday morning

They are adding the ability to edit your players once more but I haven't heard anything on fantasy draft

6. AgenT Smith

AgenT Smith Walk On

I know that, but I don't think that's related to this unless there's more to it.

7. Flyinhi2005

Flyinhi2005 Walk On

guess this guy nailed it 1st guess :cool:

8. mooseboyj

mooseboyj Walk On

Cutler.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. CalebMackie

CalebMackie Easy like Sunday morning

I really hope that they allow for editing players soon, totally was one of my favorite features.