Madden NFL 15 Xbox One Bundle

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by Shaun Mason, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    BuNT3inIUAAHL45.png If you are planning to buy an Xbox One for Madden 15, I'd suggest waiting until August 26th.
    Basically, for $399 you get a free copy of Madden 15, and three free MUT packs. Pretty good deal if you are in the market.

EDIT (Drifterbub): Target and Amazon.com are now offering this bundle with a $35 gift card.

Amazon.com also has Xbox One Madden NFL 15 Console Bundle + $35 Amazon.com Credit w/ promo code 7A3XYB99ZZ on sale for $399.96.Shipping is free.
    Note, your Amazon credit will be applied to your account when you submit it at checkout.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
  2. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Anything like this for ps4?

3. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    If there is, I am not aware of it.

4. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

If I had to guess I'd say this may be part of that exclusive deal with EA and M$. That and M$ Is still trying to find a way to boost sales.

5. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

I wish I would have held out... Still haven't broke the seal to the box, I wonder is MS will give me store credit if I try to return the Xbox1

6. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

hmmm .. This may tempt me to pull the trigger.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I know Dell has a pretty good deal for X1 and PS4. I've seen $440 for an X1 and 1 year of live, and you get a $100 gift card, but I think the gift card comes after 2 weeks. They sell games, so the gift card can go to use easily. For PS4 I saw console, 3 month subscription, and MLB the Show for $450 with the $100 gift card. Not 100% if the offer still stands, but sounds like a good deal.

I'm really debating whether I want to get the X1 or just go with a new 360 since my last one broke about 4 months ago. I pretty much only play one or 2 games, used to be NCAA now it'll have to be Madden and maybe FIFA, so I don't know if it's worth it just for that, since the 360 will give me Netflix and HBO Go anyways.

Anyone know how significant a difference there is between the X1 and 360 for Madden/FIFA?

8. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Although I don't see this Dell deal when I put it in the shopping cart, the last I see of anyone posting the deal is July 16th :(

9. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    FIFA and Madden are both much better on next gen.

10. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    It looks like HALO is also going to come bundled with a special box.

[​IMG]

11. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

[​IMG]

12. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Yes, that deal ended. I'd be surprised if it didn't come back around, but who knows.

13. toadstyle

toadstyle Walk On

I wanted to hold off until the master cheif collection bundle but I saw titanfall for 17 on amazon plus xbox one and madden all for 417 I had to buy it. And I haven't played madden for 3 years and had the madden bug!

14. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I see Target is offering a $35 gift card with the purchase of the $400 Madden bundle now.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Amazon as well. Updated OP.

Amazon.com also has Xbox One Madden NFL 15 Console Bundle + $35 Amazon.com Credit w/ promo code 7A3XYB99ZZ on sale for $399.96.Shipping is free.
    Note, your Amazon credit will be applied to your account when you submit it at checkout.

16. toadstyle

toadstyle Walk On

Wow, thanks. I talked with amazon customer service and got it applied to my past order! Their customer service is fantastic.

• Like Like x 2