1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Madden NFL 15 Xbox One Bundle

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by Shaun Mason, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    BuNT3inIUAAHL45.png If you are planning to buy an Xbox One for Madden 15, I'd suggest waiting until August 26th.
    Basically, for $399 you get a free copy of Madden 15, and three free MUT packs. Pretty good deal if you are in the market.

EDIT (Drifterbub): Target and Amazon.com are now offering this bundle with a $35 gift card.

Amazon.com also has Xbox One Madden NFL 15 Console Bundle + $35 Amazon.com Credit w/ promo code 7A3XYB99ZZ on sale for $399.96.Shipping is free.
    Note, your Amazon credit will be applied to your account when you submit it at checkout.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
  2. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Anything like this for ps4?

3. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    If there is, I am not aware of it.

4. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Featured Threads:
    If I had to guess I'd say this may be part of that exclusive deal with EA and M$. That and M$ Is still trying to find a way to boost sales.

5. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

I wish I would have held out... Still haven't broke the seal to the box, I wonder is MS will give me store credit if I try to return the Xbox1

6. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

hmmm .. This may tempt me to pull the trigger.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I know Dell has a pretty good deal for X1 and PS4. I've seen $440 for an X1 and 1 year of live, and you get a $100 gift card, but I think the gift card comes after 2 weeks. They sell games, so the gift card can go to use easily. For PS4 I saw console, 3 month subscription, and MLB the Show for $450 with the $100 gift card. Not 100% if the offer still stands, but sounds like a good deal.

I'm really debating whether I want to get the X1 or just go with a new 360 since my last one broke about 4 months ago. I pretty much only play one or 2 games, used to be NCAA now it'll have to be Madden and maybe FIFA, so I don't know if it's worth it just for that, since the 360 will give me Netflix and HBO Go anyways.

Anyone know how significant a difference there is between the X1 and 360 for Madden/FIFA?

8. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Although I don't see this Dell deal when I put it in the shopping cart, the last I see of anyone posting the deal is July 16th :(

9. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    FIFA and Madden are both much better on next gen.

10. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    It looks like HALO is also going to come bundled with a special box.

[​IMG]

11. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

[​IMG]

12. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Yes, that deal ended. I'd be surprised if it didn't come back around, but who knows.

13. toadstyle

toadstyle Walk On

I wanted to hold off until the master cheif collection bundle but I saw titanfall for 17 on amazon plus xbox one and madden all for 417 I had to buy it. And I haven't played madden for 3 years and had the madden bug!

14. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I see Target is offering a $35 gift card with the purchase of the $400 Madden bundle now.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Amazon as well. Updated OP.

Amazon.com also has Xbox One Madden NFL 15 Console Bundle + $35 Amazon.com Credit w/ promo code 7A3XYB99ZZ on sale for $399.96.Shipping is free.
    Note, your Amazon credit will be applied to your account when you submit it at checkout.

16. toadstyle

toadstyle Walk On

Wow, thanks. I talked with amazon customer service and got it applied to my past order! Their customer service is fantastic.

• Like Like x 2