Madden NFL Superstar:)

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by CWT 3000, Sep 22, 2011.

1. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Anyone ever use this feature in the Madden game? I tried playing it last year a little by creating a QB. This year, because I wanted to improve my USER skills on 'D' I made MLB. After playing one full season at MLB it has definetly improved my USER skills on 'D'. The game has slowed down a ton on 'D' for me and it has transferd over to live games.

I played a few ranked matches by only controlling a linebacker and there was a huge difference how the games played out. I was suprised how acclimated I got at using a LB instead of a DL. It taught me a lot on controlling MY zone or while in man coveage when to jump certain routes and when I can blitz without giving up the big play. Ya Im still a rookie in learning. I bring it up only because I think others might benefit from trying this. It forces you to control one man on D and you have to play whatever defensive play is called. Most importantly you have to learn to be disiplined.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Playing WR helped me (in NCAA, but its the same idea) find out how the AI works against zones. Its not immensely helpful but every little bit helps.