Madden not working - Help please

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Subkontraktor, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

This was resolved. I didn't believe it was rosters because my whole system froze. If anyone has probelms like the ones described below.. make sure both opponents have the current rosters downloaded..........

.......................................................................................

If anyone has any ideas what the problem might be, please post.

@score23 and I were set to play our week 1 game. We started 3 times, and each time my XBox just froze on the loading screen with the hourglasses froze in mid spin. Never got past the game setup screen.

Madden is downloaded on my harddrive... I have an XBOX elite (i think) the one with 120 or so GBs... the black one.

Doesn't seem to me that it's the game since it's downloaded? Maybe I'm wrong. If it might help, I'll go trade in the game for a fresh copy early tomorrow.

Anyone had these kinds of issues before? Anyone know any fixes or tricks? My girl and I played Halo 3 online just fine last night.

Score... I'm assuming it was on my end, you didn't have problems?

@Keller - I'll try to fix the issue ASAP, but this game might have to be played against the CPU Chiefs... I dunno.

2. Subkontraktor

Nevermind... guess it was rosters.. weird.

3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Yeah if you don't have current rosters it won't work...Dumb since we don't need current rosters...

4. roll2tide

roll2tide Walk On

It won't let me start a franchise game with out of date rosters? it didn't prompt you to download them?

5. Subkontraktor

I download them pregame myself. Keller and I had a terribly frustrating bout with disconnects because of rosters weeks ago, and I've learned since.

I am too promted to download them at game time and I do it then too.

Score23 told me he didnt have them up to date. I don't know if he was prompted or not, but after he mentioned that he fixed it, our game went smooth.

6. roll2tide

roll2tide Walk On

I had the same problem with the Titans (yankery25). 3 times it froze at loading screen. I went in to rosters and subbed my FB out for a HB (i just picked a random position-no specific reason it was FB), backed out, and then went back in and fixed it and resaved. The next attempt went off without a hitch.