Madden Relocation Bug - Fixed

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RyanRain39, Oct 2, 2015.

1. RyanRain39

RyanRain39 Walk On

I have ran 3 different tests on CFMs to test out how the relocation process works. With the help of greatnessdc I have found some great news for Hard At Work.

The basics for the tests, I chose the Bucs as the base team for all three CFMs. On Week 1, I manually chose to relocate my team. I simmed the CFM to week 5, and acted on Week 5 on each test. Here are my findings.

Test #1 On week 5, I did not pick a city, However, as Owner, under settings I disabled relocation, retired, and re entered the CFM as a new player (a coach) Simmed the season, through offseason, and pre season, and found on Week 3 of the 2016 season, The Bucs were playing at Raymond James Stadium.

Test #2 On Week 5 I did not pick a city, and as owner, I disabled the relocation setting. Staying as owner, I simmed the rest of the season, off season, and pre season, and found in regular season once again to be at Raymond James Stadium

Test #3 This time, I added the Rams as an user owner, and chose to relocate Week 1 along with the Bucs. When We got to week 5, as the Rams, I chose a new city, and as the Bucs I chose to ignore the city selection. Then as owner of the Bucs (Which is the commissioner) disabled the relocation setting. Simmed to Week 8, Bucs have no relocation info, but the Rams have the option for the new Stadium as the LA Red Dragons. After simming the rest of the season, off season and pre season, the Bucs are still the Bucs at Raymond James Stadium, and The Rams were able to move as well.

Keller
    McStrauss
    arlennnn
    DevilDog1108
    Freakskull
    jay2149
    akutozo
    kjm007
    RFF
    GridIRONguru614
    Wyrmreaver
    Hordan54
    Automatik
    Craig
    nicknicknick5
    XWarriorMonk
    Masterfocker
    RaiderRed90
    iBO
    xSavedByGracex
    GDip
    BigK44
    hskr8128
    Jeremy Rasmussen
    greatnessdc
    Coachmedicis
    RaunchyTacoBowl
    seanisgreat87
    RyanRain39
    DadiBlanki
    Mozaaik
    johngalt10

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

So, before advance, I should turn off relocation? Then turn it on again later? Coach me please. And thanks to both of you for spearheading!

3. RyanRain39

RyanRain39 Walk On

Before advancing to Week 6, be sure that relocation is disabled. That way, the users that want to go ahead, can.

• Like Like x 1
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 1