Madden Tech Issues

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Obisan, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Obisan

Obisan Walk On

Coach West and myself were scheduled to play our game tonight. We tried about 4 times to get our game to work, but we received errors that we cannot receive game data from ourselves and couldn't connect to the same game. Hopefully it's a server issue.

But I tried to join a rank game and I didn't make it through the loading screen and when I tried to restart my Madden it didn't work (hold down psn button and hit shut down system, didn't go).

I've had issues in the past with COD MW2. It was like my ps3 couldn't handle the game. Did anyone else have any weird madden moments tonight? Or did my ps3 officially just break..

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I got my game in at the same time that you guys were logging off and on. No telling what was up, but it worked on our end.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I've had that issue before as well. Reboots on both sides usually fix the problem. Usually.

4. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

me and texans game last night got disconnected late in the 4th, luckily enough the game was already decided and at least madden will now let you finalize the score and quit.

The above issue usually is because the rosters dont match..., delete roster data from HDD and download again...

5. Obisan

Obisan Walk On

I've had similar problems when I played the Bears. We rebooted, and it worked. But on both of our sides (CoachWest and I) it gives us weird errors. At first it says something along the lines that we cannot connect to each other. Then it proceeds to kick whoever tried to connect to the other person from the Online Franchise servers. It's weird.. after some searching people with the same problem either did something with their ports (wut?) or are just shit out of luck.

6. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

we had this problem a few seasons ago with some guys, dont know if anyone remembers, but we had to delete all madden saves. game data, rosters, and everything and start over.

This was the problem owners were having, it threw off the invited team, we took turns and it kept saying either your connection was lost or your opponent, that was supposedly the fix, and the issue never came up again.

Anyone else remember that?

7. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

and then re-download everything

8. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

yeah, that was LAST season lol....

9. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I see the game got in, what was the solution?

10. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

I found a thread that suggested it was a router issue, we bypassed the routers and it was fine :)