Announcement [Madden] - TSO Help Wanted for Non-Premier Leagues

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Drifterbub, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    All,

If you have seen the information coming out of E3 and that has been otherwise released by the EA Sports Madden Dev Team, then you know how big Madden 13 is going to be this year. The management team is working in the background to prepare for this rush of traffic, but we need some help. As new members flood the website we will struggle to have enough leagues to place them in. We feel like Madden is going to explode with the new features announced such as CCM. With this comes a flood of new members to TSO who want to participate in a league.

So, what we are looking for is a group of dedicated, veteran members who could head up non-premier leagues as necessary. Ideally, anyone looking for a second Madden '13 league would look to head up a group of "newbies" and teach them the ropes. The expectation is to start a league with one or two vets who can lead and show people how we do what we do at TSO.

The commissioners of the premier leagues can assist you with setting your league up for success.

Any takers?

The following list is not in any particular order. I will contact you when you can open a league up. Do not do so before you receive communication from me. Also, do not ask. I will let you know.

XBOX

PS3

2. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

I made it into the GMFL, so please ignore this post. So sorry I couldn't help.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  3. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I'd like to run or at least help run one Drifter. Currently the only league I am officially in is Trifecta. I have an app in with HK, and I have expressed interest Pushing For Paydirt. While I have time for more, I'm only doing 3 leagues this year so I'll be able to provide content for the leagues I'm in (something I have slacked off before). If I'm allowed to run or help run one, I may even do just 2 leagues as I wanna do my best to make it a great league for the new guys. While I can do both systems, I'd prefer to do one on the 360 side as it's easier to communicate on the 360 with the party chats.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    PM'd.