Madden video highlights

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Randiesel75, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Madden video highlights

Where do the video highlights I save post-game for Madden go? I checked both the TMFL league website and my EA Sports World account, nothing

2. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

u gotta upload em to the server after u save em.. they are on ur hardrive now..

3. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Ok, so its not as intuitive a system as NCAA. Now it makes sense why people are not making the effort.

BTW, great game Dre. It came down to the last drive. I thought I had the game after your fumble. But then you hit stick me the next play and I fumble it right back to you. WOW, what a finish.

4. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

yeah they are stored under "your Videos" on your Xbox drive. from the madden menu, you can only upload 5 at atime to the EA Sports page. and its not real good at telling you whats up there and whats not. So i upload, then download those 5 to my PC Hdd then back up to a youtube channel and wipe them from my EA page, then upload the next 5. its time consuming but it gets pretty easy after a few times.

5. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

So you prefer to upload twice (EA and then back to You Tube) as opposed to just providing the EA links to the Filmroom?

I saved each TD from our game. I'll try and find some time tomorrow and get them uploaded.

6. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I actually like to make my own highlight videos using windows movie maker and then uploading it to youtube. Heres a couple I did for my other league I am in.

[YOUTUBE]Z-q7kXk1PM4[/YOUTUBE]

[youtube]u-5tlNCxNJI[/youtube]

Ive only played 1 game so far and not many highlights in my loss to the titans. Will get something like this up after ive gotten a few games in.

7. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

I must being doing something wrong as they are not on my 360 HD under Video Library. I actually have no videos saved on this thing. This is odd, I remember hitting X to create highlights, post game. Was there another option after I created these 5 highlights to actually pull them into the HD? Perhaps I am missing a step, again, assuming it was as intuitive as NCAA uploads.

8. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

i saved the highlights from the game so im gonna try and get em up tonight when i get off and make a video for out game.. i got all the scored plus the 2 fumbles. AGAIN GREAT GAME SIR

9. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

madden>my videos> RB to go from exhibition to regular season games, find your highlights> upload.

The reason I prefer to move them to youtube is that come next week (or if you have more than 5 that you like) you have to delete them from EAs manager since it only allows a total of 5 at any time.

its easiest to just link to youtube, plus these forums have tables for youtube embedding so you can tile them.

I suppose you could use tables for EA highlights too.

10. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

[youtube]<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i3kl_IZqDPg?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i3kl_IZqDPg?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>[/youtube]