Madden?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Madden?

Guys,

If I play another dynasty, it's going to be a Madden league. I don't want a league where all the teams are user controlled, but maybe one where there's a user in each conference, or maybe two in a conference here and there. I also want control over the difficulty and such, since sim is such a big thing to me. Anyone been thinking about Madden? Might there be enough of us to run a league out of this forum?

1. It would be a secondary thing, and the first thing put on hold, so I'd only want the guys who could swing it, even if that means we're playing with only two or three (still much more fun than playing on my own).

2. Are draft classes usable in online dynasties this year? I'd want to be able to upload classes from here into Madden.

Just a thought. Little man got me up at the ass crack of dawn this morning, so I thought I'd kill some time before work.

AG

2. JustASample

JustASample Walk On

I'm down for a Madden league

3. mbmonk

mbmonk Walk On

I love the idea of a Madden league. I have to wait to see how the game turns out. The demo had a ton of problems, which is understandable. The final version is always much better than demo, but I am still waiting to see. That and I am just loving NCAA so far. First time I bought an NCAA game and I am loving it.

4. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

Madden would be fun. Just been real turned off by the lack of contracts, ncaa draft class transferral, and trade/management etc. And DEF want to keep NCAA the main thing...much higher priority for me!

5. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

yeah I highly doubt I will buy both games. But you never know...

6. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

and get ready for it now...if I play Madden Michael Vick is going to be running all over your asses in his return to glory! I mean, they were just dogs...right? be nice. he is pretty much still my hero.

7. Goose

Goose Walk On

I'm not sure if I'll buy madden this year. I didn't buy it last year. But if I do the Browns will go to the Super Bowl!!!!

8. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

for me, it's all about whether or not we could run the seasons together. NCAA is by far my favorite (most years I don't buy Madden) but if there were a way to continue the story lines we create here into a pro companion game, that could be fun. I would want to keep it a distant second to this dynasty, of course, and an inability to transfer draft classes into the Madden online dynasty would be a deal-breaker for me.

9. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

I would be in...and yeah, that would be pretty cool if we could run the seasons together.

10. brucebond

brucebond Walk On

i probably will pass on madden this year. i also have SCII to play..... :)