1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Madden'11 : Ten Year War Field Generals

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Psycho, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Madden'11 : Ten Year War Field Generals

I need co-commissioners/managers/field generals to divide up the duties.

Field Generals Responsibility:
    - Second Check Salary cap sheets for the teams the General is in charge of, and pm team's GM for any changes that need to be made.
    - Stat check user-cpu games and pm the commish (me) any anomalies that I might have missed.
    - Fill in user-cpu games stat checking and salary cap sheet checking for Field Generals out of town.

Please Note : User vs User Gameplay issues that cannot get resolved between users go straight to me!

For now I do not want a field general overseeing more then 8 users, so I'm going to need 3 field generals, possibly 4 by the time we start next week.

So for now I need applicants for 3 Field Generals, AFC, NFC : East and West, and NFC North and South, you also will not be allowed to be a Field General of your own division. In other words you may be a Field General, but you will have another Field General checking your stuff... which also includes the commish.