MaddenCLASS Fantasy Draft LG (ps3) has a few open spots

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by kevinmack, Aug 19, 2013.

1. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

If you love to build your team, want to see Drew Brees back in a Chargers Uni, have the best Shutdown corners in the LG. Then a Fantasy Draft Franchise if the place for you!

We take the GM level up one notch! We love the challenge of the Salary Cap, trying to work trades, dealing with Contacts. Building a team that fits your needs!

Here at MaddenCLASS we are looking for more of the casual guys that just enjoy the game. We dont claim to be Elite. We are Avg/ Above Avg guys that just want to play as SIM as possible. Have CLASS- Respect-Sportsmanship. Just have fun win or lose!

We are a bunch of guys mostly 30+ in age. And with limited time to play a game, we all want that to be the best as possible.

Draft day should be Sept 13th and 14th.

1st night we all draft 22 starters. 11 OFF / 11 DEF. ( 1 QB / 2 G / 2 T / 1 C / 1 HB / 1 TE / 1 FB / 2 WR ) (Def 2 CB / 1 FS / 1 SS / 2 OLB / 1 MLB / 2 DE / 1DT *flex extra DE/DT)

This is the ensure a proper distribution of talent. It’s a dream but reality is we will not have all 32 owners on for the draft. The CPU usually drafts to fill all positions. Night two we will finish the final rounds.

Sounds like fun? Apply here!

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-application.102036/#post-1411098

2. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

6-8 Spots left... Waiting on some of our members to join TSO forums. Send me a message if you want in!!!

Owner mode seems really COOL!!

3. Cowboysrule122

Cowboysrule122 Walk On

Have the rest of the owners joined TSO yet, Kev?

4. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

Not sure, im waiting to hear back and not sure how ppl signed up on TSO with their PSN or what user name

5. Catch

Catch Walk On

Name: Robert
    PSN : dmflcatch
    AIM/YIM/CELL: 6232230430
    (MClass ran primary on Cell but we are open to getting everyone on AIM/Yahoo)
    Time Zone: Arizona
    General Availability for User vs User games: evenings after 9pm est (my schedule flexible with notice)
    Favorite Teams (list top 5): Cowboys, Falcons, Cardinals, Bears, Texans

1. How did you hear about Madden CLASS: member of madden class in M13
    2. How long have you been playing online? for ever
    3. What tier would you say your are? Top tier (win 13+ games each season) tier 2 (win 9-12) tier 3 (win 5-9) tier 4 (win 2-5 games each season)? in between 2 and 3
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-40 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? older the better.. dislike immature kids
    5. We plan to play till the next Madden drops. Do you plan to play all year and Summer long? just like last year
    6. Do you play NFL style Madden? What does SIM mean to you? I'm the simmest around..
    7. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? (1. Minor rule break like running the clock a few times before allowed 2. Med-Major rule violation going for it on 4th when not allowed/ abusing “money” plays, etc) in both situations I pause and discuss with opponent if that does not work I go higher.
    8. What leagues are you currently in or plan to be in for Madden25? tsl and maddenclass
    9. With players on both coast (time zones) are you flexible to play early/late? yes
    10. We are trying to build the best community around, we don’t care if your elite, we want the best people. How will you help that goal? I'm far from elite but have elite character.

• Like Like x 1
  6. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

We have 4 or 5 spots still open. If your looking for Great Community, a fun LG thats not too serious, our main goal is Community, having fun, Sportsmanship, CLASS and playing like they do on Sunday!!

We are doing our Fantasy Draft of Players on Friday 7pm pst .

Hit me up on PM or on our Forum

Cheers