maddens gayest feature ever???

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by TRudethaDude, Jan 16, 2010.

?

does clock run off take away from madden?

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

maddens gayest feature ever???

is the 15 second clock run off the stupidest thing ever? i can barely come to the line and make a read much less send a guy in motion before delay of game.

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I think cris colinsworth is the gayest feature in Madden besides fight for the fumble.

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

No the runoff actually makes it better to me. Realistically QB's (excluding P.Manning) don't sit at the line and make a million and one audibles. When I play against my friend he hates using the runoff. So one game I decided to hot route every single play, completing probably 90% of 'em. He's now a believer in clock runoff make your quick read and call it a day. Also I enjoy it (from playing against him) it speeds the game up. He would motion a reciever the whole time trying to see if I'm in man or zone.

Also majority of the NFL snaps the ball inside of 10 seconds not at like 25-30(depending on how fast you pick your plays), so it brings a little realism to it.

Fight for the fumble is just annoying. Good feature when it's user vs. user but against the CPU I can win almost 99% of the time, so I just turn it off.

Mentioning presentation, why EA doesn't incorporate John Madden breaking down your mistakes on plays puzzles me. Kind of like quiz the QB on NCAA, I think Madden should be breaking down your plays and drawing all over 'em. Just my two cents.

4. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

To me, I hate how the game plays like Blades of Steel, but on a football field... The players look to be skating through the field...

Second, if you play with the regular slider settings, fumbles are way too common (in my opinion) and the hit stick needs to be calmed down...

Oh yeah, I hate Collinsworth too...

Overall, NCAA10 poops on this game... Just my $0.02...

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Madden blows

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

I second that motion.

7. bdes

bdes Guest

I actually love Madden this year, you just have to get used to it.. But I can't believe there was no mention of the QB Vision cone...