1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Made it home safe and alive

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by obwhite, Feb 9, 2010.

1. obwhite

obwhite Who Dat Nation!

Made it home safe and alive

I've been in New Orleans all weekend, partying my face off, and just wanted everyone to know that i'm back and alive.. I got a few Pm's while gone, just wanted to let everyone know that i've been outta town celebrating the team i love winning the Superbowl....

Who Dat!

And i had more fun this weekend than i've ever had in my life!!!

2. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

congrats, I hope my fins will win one day and I can enjoy the same.

3. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

It was awesome. It was a party in the Quarters after the SuperBowl. I haven't acted that silly in about 10 years out there. NEW ORLEANS is WORLD CHAMPIONS! I had an awesome time on Decatur Street and wish I could have made it to Bourbon Street but it was just so packed!

4. obwhite

obwhite Who Dat Nation!

i watched the game on Bourbon but then immediately got the hell out of there, we stayed around frenchman and basically walked around the entire quarter the entire night.... i agree, i haven't acted like a donkey like that in a long time.