Magic Bowl

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Cheez, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

@Jayrah

My schedule is really up in the air right now. I got a text from my mother this morning stating that her aunt passed away in her sleep last night. So my availability is contingent on when the services will be.

The earlier the better, in other words.

2. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

All times PST:

I can play tonight after advance...
    Monday morning/afternoon if we can start by 3 pm... or after 11 pm.
    Tuesday available at promptly 2:30 pm or after 10pm.
    Wednesday I'm available pretty much all day till after 6 pm.

3. Cheez

Depends on when the advance is tonight, but if it's not too late I should be able to go.
    Tomorrow is probably a no go. I have a forum I'm required to go to, and then out to dinner with a girl I'm meeting there.
    Tuesday - 10pm pst would work
    Wednesday - I get off of work at 3pm pst, so after then will work for me assuming that we dont have the visitation for my great aunt that night.

My theory is to always try and get the game in as early as possible, in case of connection problems. So lets try and get it in tonight, unless the advance is after 10pm pst. I have work at 5am and a presentation for class after so I need some sleep haha

4. Jayrah

lets go for tuesday @ 10. Gots to shop with the new GF pretty soon... :)

And srry about your aunt man. That's too bad.

5. Cheez

tuesday at 10 pacific - i'll be around.

as for my aunt - i never really saw her that much and didn't know her or that side of the family all too well. She had terminal liver cancer, and the docs said that she would pass around November 2009. To me, I'll always remember that and treat it as more proof that my family is as tough as nails when facing death.

So I'm doing pretty well, and glad you're back on your feet as well (with the new gf) :)

6. Jayrah

;)

You know it! Can't stay down forever, gotta fight on! Much to the chagrin of my mother.... :D