Mags

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by scared46, Mar 7, 2010.

1. scared46

scared46 Walk On

Mags

Just want to clear this up so GM's don't go over the edge....as GM's we have the right to keep any rookie that the cpu drafts (if we don't make it through all the rounds) for us?

2. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Because we draft separately from the console, i think we are going to have to sim the draft on the acctual game, then each team drops the rooks that the cpu autodrafts on the console and pick up the rooks that you drafted in LP. I think the problem last season was that ppl drafted players in LP and when we simmed the draft on the console, owners didnt want to drop the players the CPU assigned them but they were actually drafted by someone else.

But Mags said we were doing the full 7 so it shouldn't be a problem... dont keep a rookie unless you drafted them in LP. very simple!

3. scared46

scared46 Walk On

Yes, the problem last season was, the 5-7 rounds that the cpu drafted for us. Mags posted to release cpu rookies but on the other hand also gave permission to keep them if you want. That was the issue. I highly doubt we are drafting all the rounds.

4. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

yeah, cant tell someone to go then stop, i dunno. i thought the draft was going to go live tonight too, i dunno

5. Luis

Luis Walk On

The draft goes live tonight.