Main Event weight in

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Jun 23, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Main Event weight in

Joe Rogan here at the weight in for our Main Event of our upcoming PPV, Alves-Johnson. First on the scales is Anthony "Rumble" Johnson, sporting a perfect 4-0 record and coming off a dominating win over Georges St. Pierre.

[​IMG]

Johnson weights in at a trim 170 pounds.

Next up to the scale is the TFC Welterweight Champion, Thiago "The Pitbull" Alves. The champ has been off for awhile, but looks like he is raring to go in his 1st title defense

[​IMG]

Thiago also weights in right on the nose at 170 pounds.

Both men will now make a statement about their upcoming Title Fight...

2. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Moments after weighing in at a svelte 169.5 pounds, TFC Welterweight Champ Thiago Alves met briefly with reporters on his way out of the Arena. Alves' Miami flash was on display as he hurried from the dressing room wearing a knee length White Mink Fur. Also spotted in the Alves entourage was longtime friend and Pound for Pound Boxing Champ, Floyd Money Mayweather.

Thiago Alves: I will keep dis short and seeemple. I don't like Anthony Johnson. He comes into my diveeesion knocking out cans that I have awlready defeeeted like this is special? AJ is a goood fighter but he is not on my level right now. Also, I think he banged one of my beeeches in Miami after TFC PPV 1. Come fiiiight niiight, I will show the world why I am the best fiiighter in the VelterVeight diveeesion.

Floyd Mayweather: AJ C'Mon man! You don't even want it with the kid, We ain't playing NO games coming fight night. You see my man Thiago with the White Mink...We white errrthing for 2009. White Lexus, White Jag, White Lambo oil base interior, Push Button Start, Push Button Gear, White Bedroom Suit, White Living Room Suit, White Bitches, White Minks, White Jewelry I'm talkin everything glittery. White Wife-Beater, White Socks, White Gucci's, White Prada's, White Chanel Frames....Shit man we even eat White Castle--Chicken Rings Number 5 Fish Nibblers. Sprite no ice. Just like you AJ. Fuck it we're outta here!!!

The spirited entourage hop into the White Phantom awaiting them and are off. As made evident by Alves and his entourage's brash bravado, The Main Event at TPC PPV is no laughing matter.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Rumble was highly amused by the talk coming from the Alves camp.

AJ: Haha man the "Puppy" doesn't know what he's getting himself into. Instead of spending all that time hanging out with Mayweather he should have been training his ass off. People sleep on my skills and end up getting taken down. This fight will be the same. Alves can't see my speed, he can't match my strength, he can't match my swagger. I'm too much for this dude. Why do you think his bitches wanna get with me? Fact of the matter is that the "Puppy" don't have nothing on me. I'm going to make sure this fool won't be able to chew on his White Castle for a while after the fight. You feel me?

4. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Anthony Johnson was seen walking a pitbull puppy around outside the Mandalay Bay. We got a brief soundbite from Johnson.

AJ: Hey let me introduce you to my puppy. I named it Thiago. This is my bitch. Don't you feel flattered I named my puppy after you Alves? Don't be jealous though, I'll be sure to make you my bitch as well! Just getting practice with this one.

Thiago the Puppy
    [​IMG]

5. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

Ouch Damn bro. He called you a Puppy, and took your belt and hamburgered your face. Damn Damn

6. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Yep, that's pretty much how it went! :(