Major Confusion - all board members check in - tell us what you agreed to

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Oct 28, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Here is what we have, with a few tweaks by me and question marks next to what I don't know any more. If you are a board member and your name isn't listed, then this means I don't know what your supposed to be doing around here. If your name is listed and you see something new or something you are currently doing and need to be listed, please post with the changes so we can make them:

all the board member spots and what is open. I have also made some tweaks to put guys who should be in power, in power:
    Nate - (Commish, General League Oversight, Rule Committee - deciding vote, Trade Committee - deciding vote) - I will commit to getting my article done each week, unless out of town, in which case I will do my very best to get it done. I will also commit to doing a Hot Seat interview each month at minimum. I commit to responding to each and ever summary, to show that someone is reading them, and will be here to oversee the general workings of the league. I have all decision power when it comes to team swaps, or major infractions in the league. I am on the rules committee and trade committee, which means I can submit rule proposals and I will be voting on new rule submissions and the same for trades. Basically I am the deciding vote if there is a tie.

Jeremy - (Co-Commish, Head of Rule Committee, Head over Trade Review Panel) - Co-commish is in full power when Commish is gone, making decisions when I am not around, and helping me keep things running smoothly around here. The co-commish's main goal will to watch over the AFC and NFC Reps to make sure they are doing well. Co-commish is the head of the rules committee, and it is their job to make sure all rules are voted upon and that current issues are being dealt with via the rules. They are also in charge of brining any and all suggestions or submissions to improving the rules and our systems in the OMFL. Co-commish is also the head of the trades committee, and it is their job to make sure all trades are voted upon and that the appropriate parties are notified when a trade is turned down or accepted. They should make sure all trade threads are done correctly and things are done proper for all trades in the OMFL. Co-commish is also in charge of brining any and all suggestions or submissions to improving the way we do trades and our systems in the OMFL. Co-Commish should vote and discuss all post regarding any of the above committees.

Bruce - (NFC President, Rules Committee, Trade Review Committee) - Bruce is our NFC President. NFC president has to make sure that all games are being scheduled, played, and summaries written on all games that include the NFC. All NFC complaints about rules being broken or cheese play will be filed through NFC Rep, Co-commish, and Commish. The commish (or co-commish) and PR Rep will decide what needs to be done in those situations and will notify the NFC rep. NFC Rep is on the rules committee which means that he has full right to call a vote on a rule submission and to vote on all rule submissions. NFC Rep is also on the Trade Review Panel which means he has the ability to call the vote on all trades and he should be voting on all trades. NFC Rep should vote and discuss all post regarding any of the above committees.

Dunn - (AFC President, Rule Committee, Trade Review Committee) - Dunn is our AFC President. AFC president has to make sure that all games are being scheduled, played, and summaries written on all games that include the AFC. All AFC complaints about rules being broken or cheese play will be filed through AFC Rep, Co-commish, and Commish. The commish (or co-commish) and PR Rep will decide what needs to be done in those situations and will notify the AFC rep. AFC Rep is on the rules committee which means that he has full right to call a vote on a rule submission and to vote on all rule submissions. AFC Rep is also on the Trade Review Panel which means he has the ability to call the vote on all trades and he should be voting on all trades. AFC Rep should vote and discuss all post regarding any of the above committees.

SaintsDave - ( Head of Free Agency, Trade Review Committee, Rankings Input Manager) - Head of Free Agency position is responsible for Free Agency in both the season and offseason. This position is in total charge of Free agency, which means that they are to watch over, close, and post winner of free agency throughout the season and also to run the blind bidding in the offseason. Since this position is the head of the free agency, it is their job to make sure all FAs are approved, winners posted, threads closed, re-votes made, ect. They should make sure all FA threads are done correctly and things are done proper for all FAs in the OMFL. They are also in charge of brining any and all suggestions or submissions to improving the way we do FAs and our systems in the OMFL. Head of FA's is also on the Trade Review Panel which means they have the ability to call the vote on all trades and they should be voting on all trades. Head of FA's should vote and discuss all post regarding any of the above committees. Head of FA's also commits to inputting all the information from all the games into the TF rankings system. They will be responsible for taking over all systems of how they Rankings are updated and posted. It is their job to run it the way he wants and to make sure it is done.

Wajo - (Cap Book Rep, Rules Committee) - CapBook Rep is in charge of keeping track and managing team management threads, and managing and updating league Cap book. They will be responsible for taking over all systems of how cap book and team management threads are updated and posted. It is their job to run it the way they want. CapBook Rep is on the rules committee which means that he has full right to call a vote on a rule submission and to vote on all rule submissions. CapBook Rep should vote and discuss all post regarding any of the above committees.

Badabing - (League Media Rep - Game Scheduling, Game Scheduling, Media Commitments) - League Media Rep is over the Game scheduling, and is committed to continue getting a thread up each week, to give an update with what games are NOT scheduled or agreed upon. They are also committing to be over the Game summaries post. This simply means that each week they should have a post of what summaries are yet to be posted and he should keep track of guys who do not post a summary and turn that into the AFC/NFC rep each week so that maybe taken care of. League Media Rep also commits to making sure that those who have committed to articles and media are actually doing those articles and media each week or whatever was agreed to.

CoachWest - (League PR Rep - Conflict Resolution Ombudsman, Recruiter for OMFL ) - League PR Rep consist of Conflict Resolution Ombudsman, and recruiter for the OMFL. Ombudsman means that they are committing to making sure that all complaints are taken care of in a timely manner, and they are to stay in touch with commish and co-commish about all complaints and the process in which those complaints and owners are taken care of. They are in charge of all complaints and systems and owners in the OMFL. Their suggestion carries heavy weight, and should be a board member who can balance kindness, opportunity to fix issues, and keeping the OMFL clean. They League PR Rep will be responsible for the way all owners are delt with when needing to be corrected. NFC and AFC rep should receive the complaint along with co-commish, commish. The said parties will then discuss action to be taken and the AFC/NFC Rep will be notified with the process taken on the complaint and owner. League PR Rep should also make sure the OMFL is being published for everyone to know about our league. It is their job to make sure that all league openings are being posted and filled as fast as possible. They are to also make sure that the league waiting list is staying as full as possible, and to make sure that list is being stayed in touch with and those owners are still interested and around. They are to also notify these owners that the OMFL is a pay league, and make sure that new owners are handled by their AFC/NFC Rep in a timely manner.

ColtJames - (Free Agency Assistant, Cap Book Assistant) - FA and CapBook Assistant is committing to helping with in season and offseason Free Agency and CapBook. They will be overseen and even directed by Capbook Rep and FA Rep on what needs to be done. This position is committing to helping the Cap Book Rep with keeping track of team management threads and updating of cap book.

NON-BOARD MEMBERS Responsibilities (see below for details)

? - Newbie Scrim - Gaddy is our scrimmage guy. His job is to make sure that all owners who get added to the waiting list are played in a scrim before they are allowed ownership in the OMFL. They must be approved before they are allowed to take ownership, unless notified by commish or co-commish to fill a team in a fast manner.
    I am removing the newbie scrim and just have all newbies play a board member - any board member.

Recruiting manager - His job is to make sure the OMFL is being published for everyone to know about our league and his job is to make sure that all league openings are being posted and filled as fast as possible. He is to also make sure that the league waiting list is staying as full as possible, and to make sure that list is being stayed in touch with and those owners are still interested and around. He is also to notify these owners that the OMFL is a pay league.

I have removed the recurting manager as a position and have added it to Frisk old job.

BigOx - League Historian - This person will be committing to keeping track of all league history in the League History Forum. This included Summaries, Standings, Teams, ect. They will have the ability to do this there own way and will be responsible in getting their own help and coming up with their own systems to keep track of the OMFL League History.

2. natedawg212000

LOTS of changes, but better organized and structured. Please help me fill in the blanks of what guys now do and what needs to be filled.

3. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

checking in- mine is exactly what it has been

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I like it and I can committ to it 100%.

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Mine is correct.

6. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

I kinda feel that it has become a team effort to maintain the capbook. Im sorry Im so busy these last few weeks, Im trying my best but I have recieved a heavier load at work, my band just released a CD and we have been playing more shows, and the wedding. I want to be here but I am just spread so thin at the moment.

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Again, just let us know and Dave and I can pick up the slack. Gotta let us know! :)

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Also, as a board "floater", I do whatever job is lacking at the time. Including commissioner, if necessary. :)

9. natedawg212000

Ok so Wajo is the Capbook guys. I just couldn't remember. Please check and make sure you see all the new changes. I adjusted a ton of stuff.

10. natedawg212000

Who of the current board members are running FAs?

11. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I have been, I just updated your waiver wire signings

12. natedawg212000

So Dave are you head of it, or are you still the ast? if so I need to adjust what I have you listed as.

13. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

Oh I'm not the head, I'm just the assisstant. I think Dunn wasthe head of free agency before he moved to AFC rep.

14. natedawg212000

Do you want to move to the head and we appoint an ast? ill just move your numbers plug in job into that rep job.

15. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I'm good with that, unless winuvas or wajo would want it first

16. natedawg212000

wajo has his own major job. take that job and ill get a new ast. win is just going to be a floater.

17. natedawg212000

so we have 3 spots open now, as long as win doesn't want anything and now that we know for sure frisk is gone. correct?

18. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Sounds like it I reckon. Just let me know what is open and who we have coming in for sure.

19. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

it looks like 3, yes

20. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

can frisk transfer over mod powers/ownership of the blast group? we need to get at least 3-4 of the new guys wanting to get in, that we we can get to know them better, see what kind of candidates they might be

21. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

Just also to mention, the TF ranking systems have been down since the switch to the new board. I had them updated up until week 8. I have it written down at home which games were simmed, which games had a sub, so once they put it back up, which they are supposed to do eventually, I will enter everything from week 9 onward.

22. natedawg212000

Win made a new blast group.

23. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

When there was that swap with dunlap he asked me to keep the FA head and he would do the media stuff. Whatever you define as the AFC Commish I will do, also I still have done a couple capbook entries so if it is needed I can do that also if someone needs help.

24. natedawg212000

ok, well the new defined rules are up and ill get guys to fill in the blanks now.

25. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Thank Goodness. All this changing of structure was making my head hurt.....and I designed the cap book....