Major Crap Going On...

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JHeb, Oct 29, 2009.

1. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Major Crap Going On...

Okay, as expected, I'm replaying my OU @ Texas A&M game and of course, A&M is playing out of their minds...Still in the first quarter I'm down 21-0...Their RB, Christine Michael, has 3 carries, 120 yards and 7 broken tackles. I cannot tackle him. It's rediculous!!! I'm seriously pissed right now...

2. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Not to mention there was still over 3 minutes left in the quarter, Bradford had a pick that they super snagged and my TE coughed the ball up on about the 5 yard line. Next play, Michael takes it 95 yards, breaking tackles all the way as he tippy toes the sideline.

OMG...

It's now 7-21...Expect lots of yards from Bradford and/or Landry Jones.

3. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Okay, feeling better...The Aggies have come back down to earth or maybe it's the Sooner who have awaken.

With 1:51 left in the 2nd, OU leads 24-21...

4. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Okay, just over 3 left in the 3rd, OU now leads 45-21...Doh! No more updates, unless the Aggies pull a huge comeback.

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Way to come back man! It's tough when a team comes out of the gates swinging like that, you really have to do your damndest to swing the momentum of the game.

6. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

You know HEB, I noticed the same thing the other day. The CPU has been putting up a ton of offense on me in the first quarter then they slow down..Which is cool either way because I hate a cake walk

7. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Nice win! So what are the events that have to take place for you to make the Big 12 championship game?

8. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Uhh....

Did you just say this dude's name is Christine?!?

9. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Yeah, and he was MANLY! I finally started to key on him and yeah, it made a big difference. I'm an idiot...I totally forgot about keying on certain players. Maybe I should have keyed on Demps when I played Basis (L, 35-38). He tore me up that game.

As a matter of fact, Christine was beasty last season as well, if I remember correctly...

10. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

A&M needs to lose again which they likely will, to your Huskers...The Horns need to lose two more times I think, which won't happen. They beat me. I have two conference losses (TX, CU) while Texas has only one conference loss (NEB). They'd need three conference losses b/c if they only had two they've get the nod over me since they beat me. Bastards.

The Colorado-Nebraska game in a couple of weeks should be a BIG one...That one needs to end up with an article on the OFFL site.

11. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Christine Michael is A&M's future in the present day. The dude can run a wild when out in the open and the game has him rated high as hell to

12. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Yeah, he's rated as good and higher than Cyrus Gray for the Aggies...He's only a Soph. in our game now...I've got at least one more game vs. him, next season in Norman.