Major Shocker!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Nov 1, 2010.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Jun 11, 2009
    In a absolutly Stunning Move CoachGrad tendered his resigination at FSU and Took the Job at Wisconson. The Badger Nation went crazy as they know they are getting a Coach that refuses to Lose. Wisconson decided to go ahead and Make the Move as they Fired their HC as the Season was going down this yr. 2-6. The Badgers won 10-7 over Purdue the last week and Now the New regime Begins. Grad started 1-3 to begin the season with FSU and then Won 5 in a row to Take FSU to 6-3 and only 1 loss in ACC play and Was looking towards a big game vs undefeated Clemson. Then The News Broke Today of the Coaching Change. CoachGrad Told his family and The Team of the News before it Broke. "Gentleman I feel the Time has come for me to Move on and Try and Help a struggling program in Wisconson. I truly enjoyed my time in Fla and I will miss everyone. Best of Luck on the Rest of the Season."

With that CoachGrad walked out of the Locker room and boarded a plane to Wis to prepare the Badgers for their Next Opp.

When asked at the airport of the New Job Grad said this. "Time for People to start to get ready for the Wisconsin badgers for next year. We will do what we have to do for this season and get ready for next yr. We have some tough games ahead for us and I feel we can win them if we play hard and Smart.