Making History

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Oct 6, 2009.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Making History

For the 1st time in BfR history, a user(cimmy24) is ranked #1 in the AP polls. sdid's USC Trojans are #2 respectively.

Word is, that the head coach of the Nittany Lions has his team working hard in practice knowing that fellow Big Ten teams will be gunning for them.
    [​IMG]

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Thanks for making the target even bigger! :D

Bring it guys!!!

haha....shit...two user games left against 2 users who definetly could beat me. Iowa has a stronger team this year and the user has played me enough and played me close. OSU is passionate about his team and loaded. Game of the Year IMO. Don't know anything about his game style...nervous to find out

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Some...lol...not all. I've never played you...except Army v Navy...which was a nightmare.

4. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Making History

For the first time in BfR history, a user has made the Heisman Watch.(I think)

[​IMG]
    Jewel Hampton has gotten in the mix with his impressive performance against Indiana last week posting 22 carries for 109 yards and 3 touchdowns. When asked what he could attribute his success to, he said, "Coach Mike, has us focused on football 24/7. I mean what else is there to do in Iowa?"

5. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Football, snow in october, and the harvest season(not a farmer, but I got stuck behind them all weekend).

Mike