Making Things Easy

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Archie Griffin, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Making Things Easy

Guys,

In an effort to make thing easier for everyone, I'd like to set up a system where each member only has to post in a single place. With Madden out, and some of us playing in several leagues, I want to make things as easy as possible, while keeping up the interest in our teams.

Right now, we have blogs, summary posts here, the website, and I am using AVID. I post in four places. I don't want to post in four places.

So, here's what I'm going to do. I am going to keep up with my AVID page. I will post links here to each new week shortly after each advance, when the standings and POTW stuff updates. My AVID page can be linked to blogs just like a blog site, so the E-League page will still have 12 teams on the blog list even if I no longer keep a blog.

I suggest we all try to do something similar. Some of us already do. Otherwise, it's going to become a job, and we'll drop off.

So, look for a new game summaries thread from me. I'm going to start doing things differently. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

AG

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Just to be clear, my suggestion is that we all choose the method we like best, not that we conform to any one method. As long as we keep them linked, we'll be fine. And we can link from blogs to blogs, blogs to forums, blogs to AVID, etc., so there shouldn't be any issues.

AG

3. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Did they every find a roster file for this year? Did you enter your team or did you enter all teams? I would like to use Avid but I really did not fell like creating my own roster file.

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I'm going to keep up with my blog, and link to articles here on the forums. The occasional awesome game will get posted on the main site by me, by way of copy-and-pasting from my blog.

5. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

What he said.

6. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Me too. Although Avid is tempting me.

7. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

What They Said

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Considering that I missed the first 4 weeks of my blog and then the last 2 becaus of moving I would like to just post summaries here.

9. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

What all of them said...

10. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Ditto. What they said.

11. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Is it cool if I use my thread here for updates, pics, vids of my team?

12. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

I would like to once again state my opinion. "I'm with all of them"