Man we got alot of Chiefs

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by RynoAid, Aug 17, 2009.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Man we got alot of Chiefs

and very few Indians.

Alot of strong/vocal opinions around here... that's to be expected, just understand that decisions i make are for the best for the league as a whole. Sometimes that may mean you don't like a rule or a setting personally, but please try and understand the global benefits before you start questioning it or knocking it.

We are in a very pre-liminary stage of this dynasty... im still working out all the specifics.... but know that im putting all my years of experience behind this to try and make it a great experience for all 32 coaches.

thanks for you understanding and desire to make this thing what we all know it can be.

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

You asked us to play the preseason games assumedly to test the settings and give you feedback. we gave it. Do what you will.

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

one game does not an opinion form..... no? Give it some time please.. thx

4. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

I'm an Indian.

5. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

I think it is greats long as the people that want to act like Chiefs are prepared to put in the work to back up their talk.

6. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

If I may speak here, I would just ask you guys to trust Ryno and the 10+ years of experience with online leagues. It's not that he or any of us with that much experience have all the answers, but we do have a wealth of knowledge and experience to draw from. You don't run a 32 man league for multiplied years without having an idea of the direction and vision a league needs to have to be successful.

I may not be as vocal and present now as I was 8 years ago, but I will tell you that the success we've seen over the years and the success we are experiencing now with Tradition Football would not be possible without the immeasurable experience, dedication and leadership he brings to the table. We may not understand it in the details, but it will all work out in the end.

7. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

I didn't realize when I posted last night that the reason we were doing "preseason games" was to test the settings, etc.

I thought we were actually playing the 4 preseason games in the dynasty.

So I spoke too soon.

truly appreciate all the hard work you and everyone is putting in.

I still think we should restart the dynasty on Wednesday to get the latest roster update and have Vick in it.

I mean we haven't played any games yet in our dynasty, so I don't think one more day would hurt anyone. Just a little pain in the arse to restart the dynasty and retire the current one, but i think in the long run it would make it better.

8. score23

score23 Walk On

well said Kingerock, well said...

9. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

big problem with that is getting everyone to accept the invites again sandman. this has been up since friday and we still only have like 26/32 (atleast last i checked).

10. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

that's true. I trust Ryno, he knows what he is doing and runs smooth leagues.

11. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

i 2nd everything. It is not na easy thing to do. I tried it once and failed. Ryno, and Bly are pretty much the reasons I played football online. I went 0-32 my first two seasons in the BMFL and I stuck around becasue of the people. Kinger has led, Bly, Ryno all great leaders and great people. I cant wait to get to know everyone in the league. If we can build the same bonds as once back in the PC days we will all have a great time, win or lose.

12. score23

score23 Walk On

so any Canadians in this league????

13. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

What teams are left to accept invites?

14. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Titans
    Chiefs
    Jags
    Vikings
    Bengals
    Panthers

I know Lawdog (Vikings) hasn't gotten the game yet. Dejavu (Jags) was out of town over the weekend is getting the game today and will be good to go, not sure about the other guys.

15. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Sorry for my delay here (Panthers). I was in AC for my birthday last weekend but will get rolling this week.