MANDATORY VOTE -Changing Difficulty

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by rbpd5015, Jul 29, 2009.

?

Change Settings?

1. Trinity All-American with minor tweaks.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Leave it as it is.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. rbpd5015

rbpd5015 Guest

MANDATORY VOTE -Changing Difficulty

O.K, there are a couple of guys in the league that don't like playing on Heisman. We have tested Trinity's All-American sliders and they actually play pretty well. I would like to see is how many people are fine with the way things are and the people that want change. This is a 12 man league and I am not the deciding factor. I would like people to vote on this subject ASAP so we can move forward with the league. All I would need is 7 votes either way for majority. I need all hands on deck for this. Silence is not golden if you don't vote that means you don't care about the league and can be replaced. We can't be move on to week 3 without this being finalized. We will be sticking with the selected set until the end of the season and then we will re-evaluate.

Please leave a comment so I know who voted. Ex: 12 votes 12 comments.

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

all-american trinity sliders

3. rbpd5015

rbpd5015 Guest

I voted.

4. Dogslax41

Dogslax41 Walk On

Leave as is. Already had two of the best user games from either 09 or 2010.

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

this about cpu games more than user right?....user games are affected differently by the sliders in my opinion or not nearly as much i can play heisman user v user games and win but cpu games i nvr win

6. I'm cool with either.. I voted change though.

7. Dogslax41

Dogslax41 Walk On

It impacts user games as well. Not to as great of a degree but adjusting to AA and the sliders will make user v user games more offensive and higher scoring.

8. indywizzard

indywizzard Guest

I voted for Trinity's AA sliders with minor tweaks.

9. ksu101

ksu101 Guest

I voted leave it as it is. I have been playing the cpu with these sliders and like them alot.

10. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

I voted leave the same just tweak them because it changes the user vs user games and after seeing the colo vs wash game there can defensive battles, but im an offensive guru threw the air so AA wont help

11. rbpd5015

rbpd5015 Guest

Guys we are currently tweaking the Heisman sliders. I will make a post with them for everyone to try without judgement.

Matt

12. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

I voted.
    We have tweaked the heisman sliders a bit also, the game plays better and I(Tenn) just beat RBPD(UF) 24-23. A very good game. Try them out

13. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Double post.

14. After trying out the new Heisman sliders, I'd like to change my vote to leave it as is... except be sure to change it to the new sliders :)

15. indywizzard

indywizzard Guest

I change my vote to leave it on Heisman and use the sliders we were told to try out today.

Is that okay?

16. ksu101

ksu101 Guest

I just got done testing the sliders and really enjoyed them. I think thats what we should use

17. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

i dont care. im just happy to be playing. plus im terrible anyway. :)

18. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Votes have been tallied and we are staying with Heisman.

19. indywizzard

indywizzard Guest

That's fine. Are you going to use the sliders you posted?

20. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Just now saw this, sorry I didn't get my vote in, although I haven't played the CPU yet, so my vote wouldn't have been very informed. My game wih dogslax was great though, so I'm good with staying.

21. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Yes sir I am. I like them as well. Hopefully the computer isn't too easy now.