March of Dimes - March For Babies

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by CLW, Apr 23, 2010.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

March of Dimes - March For Babies

The past several years I have participated in the March of Dimes March for Babies.

This year our walk/fundraiser is this Sunday. If you have the means and would like to make a donation to the March of Dimes you can do so online on my page at:

http://www.marchforbabies.org/personal_page.asp?pp=2952483&ct=4&w=4052980&u=clw22580

If you make the donation online you should receive a tax recepit for your donation come tax time. I know times are tough for many, but please consider making a donation (no matter how small) to this great charity.

Note, I know it presently says I have raised $0 online but I have raised quite a bit of money offline through friends/family. I am now looking to make a last minute push with some of my online friends.

Thanks!

2. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

My son was born 12 weeks premature. He spent the first 65 days of his life in the hospital. He is currently 3 years old and has never been back to the hospital, other than doctor visits. I will support this cause until I die. They have brought much innovation and technology, plus all the awareness to the causes of premature birth.

Mike