Marcus Davis Wins Debut

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by totalwreckage, Jun 13, 2009.

1. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

Jun 3, 2009
    Marcus Davis Wins Debut

TFC News Network

Marcus Davis was on the Undercard of the publicized Bisping vs Franklin fight, and his fans were excited to see him leave the UFC and enter the TFC. "The competition is just so much better, Dana White ran the UFC into the ground it is a good thing Juggs started promoting now all the good fighteres have a home" Davis said after his fight. The Doctors were giving him a once over because Koscheck did land a couple of shots and had a solid armbar attempt so they were just going through the motions becasue Davis 1 round KO means he wont have a long layoff. "I hope to get to the top of the Division. GSP, and Rumble Johnson are fighting for the number 1 contender to the title, and I envy them I want to be in that mix as well. I will work my way up and destroy the rest of the division to get my shot. Right now I have some hot ass at the after party. See you there" And with that the lockeroom door closes and a career has just begun. The TFC News network wishes Marcus Davis the best of luck, and we look forward to seeing some more exciting wars with the Irish Hand Grenade.