Mark Ingram - HOF Nominee

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Ryty, Sep 3, 2010.

?

Is Mark Ingram SH HOF worthy?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Mark Ingram - HOF Nominee

NCAA Dynasty HOF Application
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

MARK INGRAM

[​IMG]

Team: Alabama
    Position: RB
    Number:22
    Year Left Program: 2011

Team Captain: (Y/N) N

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Recruiting Information

Recruited Prestige: 3*
    40 Time: 4.45

Career Awards

2010 SH Offensive Player of the Year

Coach Forever's Comments

I wanted to nominate him myself, but I was a "LITTLE" biased towards him. But since he has been nominated by someone else, let me see what I can say about Mr. Ingram. First, he lead the FBS in rushing yds with over 2000yds rushing and rushing td's with 28 for the season including the bowl game. The next closes runner was about 700yds away. He averaged over two rushing tds per game. He had at least 100yds rushing in each game except for one (Thanks a lot, EMM). He went over 200yds 4 times during the season. He did all of this despite having a QB who threw for 27td's and a backup running back who ran for over 700yds and had 15 rushing td's in the same season. And the key stat which is the most astounding to me is....he didn't fumble the ball once in his 331 attempts as a runner. It will be kind of hard if not impossible to find anyone in football History; PERIOD, who can make that claim. I rest my case!!!

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I'm gonna need some additional comments and awards posted from forever before I can make my decision (y)

3. BG

BG On The Rize!

I wanted to nominate him myself, but I was a "LITTLE" biased towards him. But since he has been nominated by someone else, let me see what I can say about Mr. Ingram. First, he lead the FBS in rushing yds with over 2000yds rushing and rushing td's with 28 for the season including the bowl game. The next closes runner was about 700yds away. He averaged over two rushing tds per game. He had at least 100yds rushing in each game except for one (Thanks a lot, EMM). He went over 200yds 4 times during the season. He did all of this despite having a QB who threw for 27td's and a backup running back who ran for over 700yds and had 15 rushing td's in the same season. And the key stat which is the most astounding to me is....he didn't fumble the ball once in his 331 attempts as a runner. It will be kind of hard if not impossible to find anyone in football History; PERIOD, who can make that claim. I rest my case!!!

MARK INGRAM
    FIRST INDUCTION INTO SH HALL OF FAME CANDIDICY

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

0 Fumbles is one thing I didn't know about this kid's season until seeing this...that's nice!

5. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Sorry, Forever. I just wanted to nominate someone to get it started. He was the obvious choice!

6. BG

BG On The Rize!

No apologies! I actually appreciate it! Thks! I read the questionaire, but wasn't sure whether or not you could or couldn't nominate your own player, but its all good! Good thing to have!

7. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Yeah...we want users to nominate their own players exclusively. I will update the HOF thread.

8. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I say he is in. Just on merit alone.

Mike

9. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

yeah Forever almost put up 2k yards with him, and considering he won the heisman last year..... he is good!

10. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Hard to put anyone in the hall based on one season IMO..

But yes.