Marshall Traded To Dolphins

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by JerzeyReign, Apr 14, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Marshall Traded To Dolphins

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/news/story?id=5085644

I must of slept through this story because I didn't even see it until I got home from work. Wow, eventually the 'Phins might be good enough to challenge those Pats. Their headed in the right direction. Now if they get someone that can throw the ball.... *cough Henne cough* Yeah you know I'm going to give the nod to the Michigan guy, lol

Who would you guys want: Marshall or Holmes?

2. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Marshall, if you could stand the temper tantrums and fumbling. He was great to watch in Denver when he wasn't coughing up the ball. He was terrible to listen to. I won't miss him.

3. Rudy

Rudy Pumped for NCAA 11

If Henne continues to progress (I think he will) the Dolphins offense is set. The draft should focus completely on defense for Miami. They need a rush OLB, NT and FS. They could use a younger TE in later rounds - I'd like to see the Iowa kid later on. It's almost a lock the Dolphins take a rush LB in round one. They may move down as the word is they want to get another pick to move back up in to the second round. They feel most of the good safeties will go in round 2 (they allegedly like Major Wright) and they really need a FS.