1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Maryalnd v. Wake Forest

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gowazzucougs, Oct 1, 2010.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Maryalnd v. Wake Forest

When do you want to play, I am probably good Friday evening, or Saturday before 12:30 PST. We probably have a few days to get this in so anytime is good.

2. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Friday night would work best for me. I have a game Saturday, and probably won't be available til around 6 or 7 my time. I'm free anytime after 7:30 tomorrow night though so just let me know what's good for you.

3. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I assume you are saying you are available anytime 7:30 EST, luckily I will be home around 3 PST so we should be able get the game in. Lets try to shoot for 8:00 EST/5 PST, I should be able to get a quick practice so I can get a good gauge of the sliders, and determine whether I need to bench Jones for a QB that can throw a spiral.