1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Maryland vs Boston College

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Timpegoose, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Maryland vs Boston College

Any way you can play tonight? Sorry for the short notice, its been a crazy busy weekend. I move into my dorm tomorrow and have meetings most of the day for soccer that should be done by around 10, but we don't have a schedule yet so I'm not really sure. I probably can't play too late tomorrow night... I have to be up at 6:30 am Monday for conditioning :/

2. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

6:30 is sleeping in.

Are you talking about meetings being done at 10 AM or 10 PM? I should be on this evening.

3. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

10 pm. I can just text you when I find out what's going on for sure if you want. I should find out what's going on for the night at around 6:30-7.

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

This should be a good game.

5. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I should be able to play around 10 PM if you are available. Shoot me a text. Or just get on and I should be signed onto XBL.

6. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Yeah, I have a meeting from 8-10 then I should be able to hop on.