Masler is being put on alert

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by jello1717, Jul 17, 2010.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Masler is being put on alert

After curb stomping Hova's UCLA team with my Wisconsin team in the tourney I'd say it's extremely obvious that ratings matter a lot this year. There was nothing he could do to stop me and it had absolutely zero to do with who was behind the sticks. I think that a mildly retarded monkey could've beaten Hova's UCLA team with Wisconsin. As long as that monkey wasn't color blind and could tell the difference between the red "run" plays and the blue "pass" plays, he'd be alright.

That said, I'm going to say right now that if Masler doesn't blast everyone in year 1 with Alabama, I'm going to seriously call his skills into question. The only passes I'll give him is if he plays Ohio State, or Texas or some other powerhouse or if the under center running game gets tweaked through a patch or tuning. Outside of that, Masler is going to have to work really hard not to break the scoring cap against even good-but-not-great teams.

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Hahaha Ya I was gunna say my 5 year old nephew could have beat me with those teams

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

Pressure is on

4. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

My 6 year old brother beat my buddy with Miami against FSU. He lets Corso suggest the plays and it was only his 1st time playing the new game (buddy's 2nd). He won pretty handily and jumped up and down every time he scored lol. It was great.

And although I do expect some tweak from EA, 'Bama is the "defending champ" so he's got to be the early favorite. Its gonna be a slug fest in the SEC lol.