Masoli

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by phbaseball1335, Sep 1, 2010.

1. phbaseball1335

phbaseball1335 Walk On

Masoli

Now the NCAA has decided to deny Masoli's request for a waiver to play this season. What a crazy story this has become with all his off the field issues and now the NCAA changing their mind about him playing. Ole Miss says they will appeal the decision, but who knows how long that will actually take to decide. Sounds like Ole Miss is not going to have as good a season as they thought if this decision holds up.

2. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I understand why the NCAA is doing it, but I think it's a little late for them to make this decision. Ole Miss now has to completely change their offensive gameplan a day before the season starts. The NCAA really needs to get their shit together.

3. charter04

charter04 Walk On

They don't have to change much. Houston Nutt only has one game plan. I was interested to see how he would fit into their system anyway. He doesn't run the run option. Meaning Nutt. They run a conservative pro style. I guess he could have used him like he used Matt Jones. They seemed to be getting Stanley ready anyway. I guess that means our Ole Miss team can't use Him either. JK :)

4. phbaseball1335

phbaseball1335 Walk On

I'm just surprised that it took this long for a decision to be made. If I were an Ole Miss fan, I'd be really upset about finding out of the NCAAs decision this close to the start of the season. What have they been doing the last 6 or so months since he decided to enroll at Ole Miss? It just seems really messed up to me to wait until the day or two before they are scheduled to play their first game.