Mass Effect 3 Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Tradition Shooters' started by RadarRider, Mar 5, 2012.

1. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

I know I posted this as a comment but I figure a thread would be a better way to try and organize something. I am interested in trying to get a group of people who will be playing ME3 multiplayer. I've played the online demo and find that everyone I've played with runs around on their own and in-turn everyone dies.

I'd like to see if there is interest in setting up a ME3 mutliplayer group. If interest post the following info:

Gamertag
    Class
    Style of play (if you wish)

It would be great if we could get a more than 4 people each with different classes or the very least not have 4 soldiers playing together.

GT: OtherMoon2
    Class: Vanguard...I think...

2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I enjoy the multiplayer. Got to wave 10 with my level 1 friend on the demo last night... though that was bronze and bronze isn't very hard. I might be interested in playing sometimes.

GT: wick36
    Class: Will probably play Human or Krogan soldier and asari adept.

3. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

I will definitely be putting time into it, I really enjoyed the demo, and will be playing all classes and all races I unlock.

4. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

5. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

How does multiplayer even work in this?

6. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

Its like Horde, but in my opinion better. There are the 6 classes: Soldier, Vangaurd, etc, etc and each class has I believe 5 different characters: Krogan, Salarian, Human, etc. Each character also has specific power related to the class type. You pick what class you want to be (and you can change characters too) You unlock weapons, character, weapon mods, equipment bonuses, and lvl-up points by completeing missions ( missions = beating 10 waves of a specific enemy). It much easier to understand when you actually log on and look at the mutliplayer screen. Its pretty awesome.

7. The Natural

The Natural Public Enemy #1

I haven't finished ME2.

8. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

hmm seems interesting, I will probably focus on the storyline and main game first though

9. Wick36

1-4 person wave based PvE combat... so it's like Horde in Gears of War or Firefight in Halo 3.

There are 3 difficulties - Bronze, Silver, and Gold. Each difficulty will have different types of enemies each wave. The higher difficulties have more of the stronger enemies and award more credits.

When you play, you get credits. These are used to buy "booster packs". These include items, some consumable, like a piece of rocket launcher ammo or a single use weapon upgrade. You can also get new weapons and characters, which have different moves depending on their class/race, and new weapons.

As you play, you also gain exp, so you level up and fill out your talent trees like in the regular game.

10. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

^^^^This

11. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

RadarRider

I will be on tonight after a NCAA throw-down with KillerNuts, however, since I have barely gotten my feet wet in single player I may just play that. Feel free to post up here or send me a message on LIVE (kicktothethroat) and I will see how I feel about it if you can't find enough people before that.

12. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Anyone know if you can do local multiplayer? Like do the Horde/firefight mode with two people on one console?

13. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

The Only way I can see this happening is by having someone be a guest account. My guess is no, its not possible becuase of the RPG elements of the multiplayer.

14. Wick36

You can't.

15. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

So, ME3 time!!! Since I changed a small portion of my Xbox (replaced DVD drive with a non-official flash) it wouldn't recognize my save. I just replayed ME2 in its entirety, every single mission except a few of the N7 ones, in order to get a good save and import my schizoid/paragon version of Shepard.

Couple of thoughts....

Am I the only one that hates Alenko? he's a fucking tard IMHO. Never liked him, and yet in the early hospital scene they're playing that stupid music. I'd have pulled the plug if I had my druthers.

Surrounded by more hot ass than ever! Chobot, the new British personal assistant chick, and a sexy French doctor... jesus my Shepard's dick is gonna be sore.

16. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

LOLOL

17. Wick36

Chobot is an ugly hoe.

I killed off Alenko in the first one.

18. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I felt like the whole "girl in a pink battle suit" thing was just a bit too easy and had Williams killed instead lol

19. Wick36

I banged her in the first one and was rewarded by her being not as ugly in the third one.