Mass Warnings Nedded

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Warnings needed for not posting a Team News thread as required. We/I was very clear that this needed to get done last by yesterday. I posted every single day this past week reminding people to get it done....kept bumping the tread up.

Anyways here is the list of owners who did NOT complete the thread as required (Gaddy and Eddie had permission to not post). By the way, there were SIX board members who did not complete this after voting that we should institute this as a rule....kind of disappointing.

-New Bills Owner (can't remember who this is)
    -DJDunn
    -Jethro
    -Jeremy
    -Moogle
    -BigOx
    -Bluebean
    -Savaunte
    -Wajomatik
    -Frisk
    -Obisan
    -Dritsch
    -CoachWest
    -Bruce

We voted as a group that this was a good idea. We are literally talking about one post, a couple lines, per calendar week....maybe 1-2 minutes tops. This is hardly too much to ask guys.

Anyways, we need warnings issued out to these guys and I will make a new post in the general forum tonight.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Yep. I agree. Frisk how would you like us to do this?

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I am sending out pms as we speak and I am updating the owner list to reflect infractions.

4. natedawg212000

Frisk I know your super busy and I bumped a thread twice, but I could use help or directions on how to fix that owners page.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I have a question about this requirement considering how I do extra stuff.

Does articles not relating to my team, but to the league (like updates to my Big Board) count as contributions? Or do I have to do a team update as well?

6. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

It seems some people have no problem writing up articles, team articles, etc. But, some peole do, I just don't understand the ones who read and signed the content thread and still didn't do it, unless they privately messaged something I don't know about?

7. Big D

Big D Walk On

I think as long as you are putting something in your team news thread that is OK. Just make sure you are putting it in that thread. Hell do your normal stuff and do a two liner Lions update if you want to keep them separate.

8. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Wow I have no idea how I never saw anything on this. I am sorry I think I thought the board were not included in this and never really looked at it. Sorry and ignorance on my part is no excuse so if a warning is needed so be it, if not I will post something tonight.

9. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

I just don't have much time for anything else. I will complete the rest of the season and I will step aside. I'll keep in touch and could apply back at a future time.

10. natedawg212000

Myself and Win (if he can) will get on this.

11. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Do I need to send out warnings? Sorry Nate, you said I could get on this, but I'm not sure what you want me to get on. lol

12. natedawg212000

No, scrap it unless its a summary warning. Thats for no summary. you can do that if you want.

13. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'll check and see if teams that won did no summaries right quick.