1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Masters

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by Full Moon Fever, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

Who you got?

2. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Borrrrrrrrring

3. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

Supposedly the young kid Mcilroy is going to be the next dominant player so I think he will hold on. Ogilvy, TIger, or Choi could win and it wouldnt surprise me at all.

4. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

Don't ever watch but root for Nick Watney since he's a Fresno State alum. He's had some big recent success but I don't think he's started off too well this weekend.

5. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Stadler but he is already out...

6. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

I always love watching Tiger play, he's so entertaining with his emotions on the course, and he's a guy that nobody is indifferent toward, you either root for him or against him. Personally, I like rooting for Aaron Baddeley because he married a friend from high school's sister. I've met him a couple times and he used to show up and watch me and my basketball team's games in high school. Cool guy.

7. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Anthony Kim is a rock star.

8. Full Moon Fever

I like Anthony Kim. I'd love to see Tiger make a comeback but I don't see it happening. Sunday Red though, we'll see. Course is prime for good scores this year.

9. Full Moon Fever

McIlroy looks unstoppable. So long as he doesn't completely screw the pooch he should win. Angel is fun to root for though. The other two at the top I don't care for. Tiger's +2 killed him.

10. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Yeah Tiger is pretty much done unless he has a miracle Sunday. It will be fun to see if McIlroy doesn't fold under pressure at his age. I can see him getting overwhelmed tomorrow and choking, but I can see him playing out of his mind and winning by 4 strokes.

11. CoachRedd

what did I say? Mcilroy is going to bring it home.

12. Full Moon Fever

Through 9 Tiger is tied for the lead at -10. He's playing out of his mind and McIlroy has got to be feeling all kinds of pressure. Setting up for a great finish.

13. Full Moon Fever

Had to feel bad for McIlroy. Just an absolute tankjob. That was a fun Sunday to watch between Tiger's comeback and the logjam at the top.

14. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

I turned it on when the Rangers game ended and Tiger had just started the back nine. It was definitely more entertaining than I imagined golf ever being.

15. CoachRedd

I like it when Mickelson is in contention and I can actually root for him.. he was an afterthought before Sunday even started.