Masturbation is good for you!

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by jello1717, Aug 1, 2010.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Masturbation is good for you!

Here is an advertisement showing the benefits of regular masturbation:

"Hi. My name is Adam Robinson and I am the starting halfback for the Iowa Hawkeyes. I am also a chronic masturbator. I buff my helmet at least 15 times per day and, while I used to feel ashamed by it, I have found that it has really enhanced my football skills. By flogging the bishop so often, I have developed enormous strength in my right arm. This now allows me to sometimes just toss defenders aside like rag dolls. Look at what I do to Jordan Kovacs (#32) here.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RmDdYc9QkGw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RmDdYc9QkGw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

So take it from me, Adam Robinson, if you want to develop hulk-like strength in 1 arm, make sure to spank the monkey at least 10 times a day."

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

LMAO... When I play the Hawkeyes this season I'll be sure to go after those knees

3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Wowwww He raped him with one hand lmao

4. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

5. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

This is not news. Murkya knows this to be very true!

6. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

LMFAO this is just to hilarious!!!