Matt Birk force sign to Texans - 13 pts

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Matt Birk force sign to Texans - 13 pts

We are still doing this right? He's still in free agency and it's not fair to those owners that may see him and want him to not be able to bid on him. Including me. lol

With a 13 point addition in Birk, it will put the Texans over cap. So we'll need to cut someone as well.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

yes. can someone please message him and find out what the deal is?

3. natedawg212000

2nd time i've tried to sign the cat and the easite is down again. someone message him and find out what the deal is please.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'll send him a PM. I found another guy that got missed by an owner.

Rams won a bid for DT Cornelius Griffin (82 ovr) for 9 points. Won on 2/6/10 and have yet to sign him. Will PM them as well.

5. natedawg212000

i got the texans a pm as well. i told them they were getting a waring also.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I think for the most part those are the only two guys that are still out there. The Griffin one isn't that old, but the Birk one is ridiculous.

7. natedawg212000

both got warnings both have got messages, so we will see. rams said he forgot.

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Yeah and he won Griffin for 8 points not 9. That was my fault. I misread post. But he just shot me email apologizing as well. Think it was honest mistake on his part, cause he took warning pretty serious. Apologized twice actually. :)

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Just got PM reply from OBWhite. Like Rams owner he said he lost the thread in the flood of FA. Personally, if I need a guy, I lock onto him like glue. But I guess that is just me.

10. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

The only time that I had trouble with bidding on a FA was when the player I wanted was drafted and not signed. I used the search function to search threads started with their last name. Then I would do their first name. The search option always worked unless they were drafted. IF they really searched and the player wasn't drafted (Birk), the search should have worked. So I don't know if we can totally buy the "I really tried to look." I have made mistakes so I am not saying I should be the final say. I just wanted to give my insight on the mistake.