Matt Flynn is Officially a Seattle Seahawk!

Discussion in 'Between The Lines' started by kdpnutter, Mar 18, 2012.

1. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7...agency-seattle-seahawks-matt-flynn-agree-deal

Matt Flynn just agreed to a 3 year deal with Seattle and the biggest losers of the entire situation...........Miami Dolphins who may have to settle with Alex Smith as their QB if Manning chooses 49ers, or they may get stuck with whoever gets cut, but Hasselbeck wouldn't be a bad QB for them, but it tells me the management in Miami is up the creek right now without a paddle.

Miami is going to have to go for a QB in the draft this year and Ryan Tannehill or Kellen Moore would be my picks and if I was Miami I would go with Moore, the kid has proven to be a winner.

Questions:
    1) Did Miami blow this?
    2) Is this a good signing for Seattle?
    3) Who will be the Dolphins starting QB at the beginning of the season?
    4) Where does Miami go from here?

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I do not see Matt Flynn being a very successful starting QB in the NFL. I think it tells you alot when his former Coach, now the HC of the Dolphins didn't pursue him very hard.

3. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    Questions:
    1) Did Miami blow this? Only time will tell but he had essentially two games to demonstrate his ability. If SF loses smith,could be seattle's year again. Alot depends on what happens with manning....
    2) Is this a good signing for Seattle? See # 1
    3) Who will be the Dolphins starting QB at the beginning of the season? I do not think Manning goes to SF and Smith stays put. He might make an extra buck or two in miami but if he goes there, his careers is done for a few years. He really has no one to throw to.
    4) Where does Miami go from here? No where they stay at the bottom of the AFC East.

4. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I meant in essence Who will be the starting QB in Miami, and where does Miami go from here, as in who would they turn to, to be the starting QB for the team?

5. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    Could be David carfare or mark bulger out of retirement

6. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

A highschool QB could throw for 500 yards on the Lions. This could be really bad, without the GB WRs and not playing the Lions every week, he will pry suck.

7. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Questions:
    1) Did Miami blow this?
    I don't think I would have gone there if I were him. They have limited weapons and no one seems to want to be a Dolphin. That is except for the celebrities that want to be an NFL owner

2) Is this a good signing for Seattle?
    I think Jackson had a decent season and Flynn seems to be a more capable thrower. The numbers on the contract are not bad. Look what they gave to Whitehurst.

3) Who will be the Dolphins starting QB at the beginning of the season?
    Matt Moore with Tannehill watching for a season.

4) Where does Miami go from here?
    Miami needs playmakers regardless of the QB they are lacking a big time wideout and Reggie was the best runner they had. Buffalo has jumped them in the AFC East for third best team.

8. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

Weird - considering Miami finished above Buffalo in the standings and beat Buffalo twice last year(one by 27 points).

Miami will be fine as long as they get either Tannehill or Tebow.

9. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    That was last year and they have gotten worse roster wise. Nothing but complementary receivers on the edge and shaky QB situation. Bills have improved

• Like Like x 1