Maxattax34 - USF Bulls

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by MaxATX34, Jan 12, 2010.

1. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Maxattax34 - USF Bulls

Offense: Air Force
    Defense: 4-2-5

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Offense: Runs a lot of fleXbox One. QB Grothe is a beast. Don't try to stop it with the 3-4, it probably won't work. The bread and butter play of this offense is the QB power after the fake FB dive and HB leading. It's basically unstoppable so be ready. Lots of presnap motion too, almost every play. Either by design (fleXbox One) or manual motioning of the HB/FB out of the backfield. Motions WRs also.

Defense: 4-2-5. Tough to beat underneath. RE Silvie is a monster. Him and the rest of the Bulls defense treated my O-line like a revolving door racking up 11 sacks. Expect lots of pressure off the edges from Silvie and the S/S blitzes. Passing is tough, you need to get the ball out quick, but with the underneath zones of the 4-2-5 it is easier said then done. Make sure you don't drop back too deep and keep the clock in your head ticking cause you won't have much time.

As for the running game, I couldn't tell you. I hardly ran and when I did, my O-line got called for holding half the time.

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Offense: runs the fleXbox One and 2 back shotguns. Stop the run and make him 1 dimensional he will break off a long gain every once in a while so dont get frustrated, play assignment football. lol

Defense: my WRs just outplayed his Cbs, ran a combination of deep routes, short routes a screen here and there and just tried to force the ball up the middle with runs. iso runs and then bounce outside. will bring pressure from all over, so make sure you identify who you think will come and hit that soft spot.

4. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Offense: runs alot of the fleXbox One and Daniels and the RBs are hard to stop. Have to get a lead on Max or its over. Need to mix up your coverages and disguise the bltz to alter his passing, which is very accurate.

Defense: Runs close to the LOS and 4-2-5. Very strong up the middle and must attack the sides to gain much success. Very tough defensive player.