1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

May be out of commission for a bit.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Abominatrix, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

So, last night during my all-nighter, the power went out in my apartment building. Something popped outside, too, but they were able to restore it by the time I got back (had to leave to finish assignment). However, my Xbox isn't turning on anymore. I've done the steps to figure out if its the power supply, and I don't think it is. Currently trying to get in contact with Microsoft support to figure out what's up, but obviously I can't play until it gets fixed.

I'll provide updates as to when I'll be setup here. Worst timing ever. :(
    BOO COUGARS

P.S. I'd love for this week's deadline to be extended a tiny bit in hopes that I'll be able to fix it soon, because I finally control my own destiny to the BCSNC o_O. I'd understand if we can't wait up.

2. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

Fixed it. Apparently, wireless controller rechargers actually destroy your xbox's ability to operate.

3. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Awesome ABomb!