Maybe a little faster?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by wajomatik, Oct 29, 2009.

1. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Maybe a little faster?

i know the topic has already been brought up but can we advance a little faster? I am down to help out with anything as far as power rankings, getting peoples contact info up on the forum (If we could get everyone to contribute their cell phone numbers, it works really good for txting to set up games), or whatever needs to be done to get rolling through the weeks. As we are going right now we arent going to finish the first season till March. I know we all have lives outside of this but even if we advanced every 4 days it would shave like a month and a half off. I think we all get on to play at least once in 4 days and if you have everyones cell's its super easy to schedule games. Just a suggestion

2. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Falcons owner dying to get back on the field. This team will be on ice till the 2nd week of November after next weeks advance.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I personally can't handle 2 games a week and thats why I set my league to be a slow advance. i'am all for getting these games in fast and slowing down when needed but i am not for forcing a 4 day advance.

4. natedawg212000

We are discussing moving us up just a SMALL BIT. We will never be a steady 2 game a week league. I am just way too busy with regular life and speaking.

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

I'm all for it if we can get through atleast 3 seasons here. And it looks like we can if we average like a 5.5 day advance. . .if my math is right.

6. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Wajo you can play in Mega

7. natedawg212000

it looks like we are going to go to a 5 day advance after this advance tonight. I will announce later.

8. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Nice even at 5 days we will still shave almost a month off

9. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Five days sounds good to me. I am all for moving as fast as we CAN. I would be happy either way, but I am pretty excited to get to the off season. I've never done one online before. Can't wait for the draft.