Maybe i should just hang em up...

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by RynoAid, Aug 26, 2010.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Maybe i should just hang em up...

Va Tech just laid a whoopin on me i won't soon forget.. wow.. im turrable...

[​IMG]

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Week 1 cupcakes for the win! I would've lost to Oklahoma if they had half a brain but luckily human intelligence is better than artificial intelligence.

3. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

[​IMG]

What did you say boy?

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

[​IMG]

You heard me.

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

WTH Wyno??? I beat VTECH last season with Wake Forest.........seems like every game is different. I have beaten VTECH easy but then lose to UAB. Interesting.

6. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

I played them in the Sun Bowl and had to kick a FG as the clock expired to beat 'em. Bounce here or there and it might have gone the other way quick.

how'd they get you? looks like their QB from last year is gone, but they had a couple of devastating halfbacks and a good offensive line.

looking at their roster not bad talent at the skill positions ... 2 HBs over 95 overall, 3 WRs over 90 overall, their OL is all over 89 except their 83 center. Solid team.

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

JUJU CLAYTON and LOGAN THOMAS.....bitches!

8. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Matchups. All about matchups and mismatches you and the CPU can exploit this year

9. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

It's weird, momentum is so huge and basically what you have to do against the cpu robo running attack is just wait for that moment to make a play, then you HAVE TO MAKE IT.

Example, I had Texas in week 1. We kicked off to them and promptly gave up a touchdown drive. WE get the ball and can't do anything. Punt. Then they moved down the field pretty easily but threw a pick. We gave it right back as Nick Montana (named the starter) threw one back to the other side. They then were driving and it looked like a 14-0 lead and pure physical dominance but then their QB tried an option and pitched it at the wrong moment. I manually picked that shit out of the air and ran it back, tying the game. Then moments later it's like all hell broke loose on Texas and nothing could go right. ALL momentum... Fumbles, picks, they were completely lost just moments after it looked like they would steamroll us.