Maybe this time I'll get it right Drifter Please check for me.(DGHUSTLA; PS3)

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Dghustla2, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dghustla2

Dghustla2 Guest

Maybe this time I'll get it right Drifter Please check for me.(DGHUSTLA; PS3)

Name: Dwayne K. Gaddis IIAge: 26 (9/7/1983)
    AIM: Doubledyrt
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: M-F 7pm-Late; Weekends Anytime
    Favorite Teams: Canes, Phins, Heat
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I was browsing the wed when I saw the site.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I've played in several online leagues, all of the NCAA Football.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video since the tender age of 8 when I woke up one morning and caught my Dad playing Tecmo football on Nintendo.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am sim player. I mix it up. each team i use i build a different type of program.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Well I tend to get along with most ppl regardless of age. but i am free spirited guy who likes to have fun and talk it up. Besides 30 is the new 20 anyways.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No i follow rules well, and i think they good to have since EA cant make a realistic football game.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I've lived in Miami most of my life and I've visited over 15 countries. I'm a laid back guy who is currently working for a debt settlement company so if any of you have debt hit me up lol.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? All of the leagues look fun, it looks like alot of ppl put in alot of work to keep these moving and create a fun enviorment for all users. I think it would be an honor to join any league.

PS Drifter i know we dont always see Eye2Eye but I still love you BROses.
  2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Jun 22, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.