Mayweather vs Mosley

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Dj391, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Mayweather vs Mosley

Fights this saturday huge one so I wanted to know who everyone had winning this one???

Personally I have to roll with the home state kid Money May.... I think Mosely cant match the speed, crazy awareness, patience, and unmatched skill that Floyd has.... Im calling it a 7th round knockout or TKO!!!!

Share your thoughts...

2. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

I got my $$$$ on Mayweather

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I hate Mayweather's disrespectful, cocky ass. I hope Mosley knocks his ass on the canvas.

4. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

I agree he comes off cocky at times but the confidence is what I love and the fact that he flat out backs it up always hense the record...

5. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Mayweather is an asshole but he is damn good. This would have been an all time classic matchup if Mosley were about 6 - 8 years younger but he's a few years past his best so gotta go with Mayweather by UD.

6. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Ya id much rather this be pacman vs money may butttttt needles scare boxers who have people gunning to mess up their entire body???

7. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I'm Mexican-American, and the shit he pulled against De La Hoya on Cinco De Mayo years back was disrespectful. Being cocky is one thing but disrespecting is another.

The fucker is good though. Pac Man would get that ass though!

8. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

i'm mad i paid to watch the De La Hoya fight. But when and if theere is every a pacman vs money may fight i will pay top $$$..while also taking side bets

9. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Im sorry but i think mannys soft if he gets punched in the mouth. No one hes fought has been nearly in the same talent pull as floyd. Pacman knew that, thats why he let steroid testing get in the way of 30 million lol

10. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

If I was Mayweather I would talk shit all day, and smash mosely throwing only lefts.

11. Juggernautblitz

I don't know about that Dj. Pac has defeated Cotto (undefeated, not counting Margaritos plaster fists), Hatton, DeLaHoya, Marquez twice, Barerra twice, Morales three times, and that list is like a who's who of hall of fame lighter weight fighters of the past 15 years. Mayweather has also fought some good competition but not quite the caliber of Pac's.

12. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Ya pac fought oscar way past his prime and whooped his ass. No one on tgat list has the speed skill or intelligence that floyd has.

13. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Mayweather would rock pacmans dome

14. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

First he has to get past Mosley. Don't be surprised if he doesn't. Mosley would be man enough to fight Manny too.
    Second the shots would be there against Manny, but would Mayweahter even throw the punches? He is more concerned with playing defense then anything else.

15. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Hes a smart fighter walks into nothing. Hed take the smart shots not just everything that presented to him

16. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Rope a dope

17. Juggernautblitz

Pac will get his shot and will beat Mayweather. True Mayweather has more speed than anyone pac has faced but pac has that speed too and will simply bring more of a fight to Mayweather than he is used to or can handle.

18. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Mayweather wont get hit by pac like i said hes a smart fighter

19. Koach Vonner

Koach Vonner Walk On

Mayweather is the man. He has a tough fight this weekend, but he's a smart fighter. He'll be ok. It's nice to see the truth come out. Mosley and Mayweather both did the Olympic Drug Testing. Pacman didn't want too. Interesting!!!!!!!

Pacman fight Clottey!! (FUNNY)
    Mayweather get Mosley (Tough Fight)

Who was scared and running????

20. dbackfan98

dbackfan98 Walk On

i agree but until he fights pacquio my cash is on mayweather

21. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

even when he fights pac, my moneys on mayweather period that mans too good of a boxer