MCLASS Staff & Feature sign up

Discussion in 'MaddenCLASS' started by kevinmack, Aug 22, 2013.

1. kevinmack

kevinmack Walk On

Hey guys we need your help!! To run a great successful league starts at the top down. In the past i tried to do everything! And we all have lifes and other responsibilities outside of Madden (Oh no did he just say that!!) But yes its true Life doesnt revolve around Madden!

So we need some help. Also this is a great way to be involved, stay active, give back, take pride, and help build a great Community!!

Trade Committee - Reviews, votes and post Reasons why they voted for the trade. 3 out of 5 Yes Votes to get a trade approved. Commish reserves the right to Veto any trade, or Approve any trade in the interest of the LG and to help with Time sensitive deadlines for trades to be processes.

1. kevinmack
    2. OldSkoolQue
    3. jayramball04

Scheduling Thread - Looking for two people to split this load. Even / Odd weeks. Post the weekly matchups so members can post their schd.

Recruiters/Try Out Team - Everyone should do this. But we can also give this job to a few people. Help us bring in Quality owners that fit our mold!

Forum Content - Want to create GOW post? Do reviews on Div battles and rivals? Post Predictions? Run the Sports book were members bet on weekly games? Run a weekly Blog/Radio show? Let us know!

We are open to all suggestions to help create the best LG around!!

2. jayramball04

jayramball04 Walk On

yes i can

3. Arodfan80

Arodfan80 Walk On

I can also