Me and Dub having troubles anyone have any ideas?

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by totalwreckage, Aug 30, 2009.

1. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

Me and Dub having troubles anyone have any ideas?

Whenever we try and play it kicks us out before we can even load the game up when we are at the rdy screen it says game no longer avail or user has dropped the session. Any ideas we tried just about everything. Deleted any other Roster ile opr franny file I had profile etc etc rebooted nothing seemed to work and we both tried hosting

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    did y'all go direct?

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I assume you mean a direct connection to the modem? Not necessary for me, my xbox is on a static ip and my router gives priority bandwidth to my xbox. My connection seems fine.

It seems exactly like the old NCAA glitch where you get the wrong playbooks, etc. Except we can't delete the dynasty file and re-download to fix it because Madden OF don't have local files, it seems.

4. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

might be the server is busy....try again in like a half hour or hour if possible

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I would guess that it is more a localized issue. Other people from our dynasty were online playing their games.

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

The good thing is you guys have a few more days to try and get it in. But as for the issue you're having, no idea how to fix it. Maybe just try rebooting your modems?