Me vs Raz

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Me vs Raz

I started and stopped two games, both at my place, with base home and away, and then alt home and away.

Here are a few shots. You will notice that there are issues already. Both Raz and I have logo problems. Apparently, even though I only have numbers on my helmet, somehow the logo is being inserted also, but only on one side. Raz's first unis seem fine, but his alt has the helmet problem on BOTH sides.

You'll see it in the pics. I imagine we'll hear all about it soon enough, and EA will create a fix. But enough of that. Here's the pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

That is sweeeeet! I'm not a big alternature uniform kind of guy, so I'm happy my mains turned out. Thanks man!

3. Wow. That looks really good.

4. Mallard Muscle

Mallard Muscle Blue Chip Prospect

I don't know, the glitches are disappointing to me, but I'm a Suns fan so there's nothing more depressing than Steve Kerr right now. This won't keep me from buying the game at all.

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    There is a setting on the TB site that allows you to determine if logo's are on helmets on only one side. Did you check the uni's online to see if they are correct?

6. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

This just isn't fair to all of us without the game....

7. Razcalking1978

I never put numbers on my helmets, so settings wouldn't explain the last screenshot there.

8. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Feel free to look up my unis online. They're fine. I only have numbers. I never put a logo anywhere.

9. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

Not worried.

I'm sure it will get fixed with a patch. Considering the mahority of gamers haven't even seen even the game box yet.

10. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

After seeing them in action, I have once again gone back to basics. I just do't like my alts. My main unis I like quite a bit (I look like a blue Alabama), so here's what did - I stole the Georgia G logo, used my limited Gimp skills to turn the whole logo a dark blue, and then copied the BYU uni scheme. Turns out like this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Razcalking1978

In action, man - let's see them in action.