Mea Culpa (Ramirez)

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by MRamirez, Mar 16, 2010.

1. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

Mea Culpa (Ramirez)

I want to apologize for being the resident "asshole" here on the Tradition.

I have a tendency to be a little "antagonistic" to some in the league.

Many of you can probably surmise that I am "ultra" competitive and it has hurt many of the relationships I could have forged here on the site.

Initially, some of the things that have come up have started off jokingly. From there have snowballed into bigger issues and forum confrontations. I think it is very easy to be misunderstood especially when my only relationship to many of you is strictly as a rival gamer.

Helli and I have had issues because we are very competitive and love beating one another. I hate losing to this guy! For that I apologize "helli".

MoGriff and I have had issues from the start because when this league started I thought I was the best player. When I played "Mo" I realized that my game was light years away from his. For that I apologize "mo"

Bruce and I are very similar. He can be a little brash as can I. I know there have been some complaints, and I believe he left the Pac-10 last year because of me. For that I apologize "Bruce".

I think because of my relationship with Jeff I have felt a sense of entitlement and it has been reflective by my participation in the league. It is unfortunate that I took this approach and it has only helped to promote a real disdain for me in the league.

Many of you have made major contributions with your time, as well as your dollars to the league. I'm sure Jeff would be the first to say that Tradition Football owes you a debt of gratitude. I certainly do not want to "Muddy" Mr. Setzer's vision.

I know with some a new start may not be possible, but in the very least I hope some "mutual" respect can be achieved.

Ramirez

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Nah, no, no apologies man.

just seems your so distant...even a guy like steelah, you see him post time to time.

You, u seem like u just play and that's it.

We had those run ins and yeah they were unfortunate but I do enjoy playing you...because I never know what to expect. btw, you were never light years away, I felt I got into your head and it snowballed from the 1st game until the game u beat me.

I do agree with ryno, your apart of T1, no matter how much has gone down, you still are apart of the foundation...can't wait to play u again though sucka :)

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Nice post...........personally i'm scared of you.....but the more you post the more we learn.

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I posted something but the stupid f'n timeout thing didnt let it post.

Ramirez...welcome back to the league man

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Purchased a dedicated server today, working on getting all the files copied over there and our databases setup. This problem should go away shortly... it's costing an arm and a leg though...

6. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Nice post Mike. No need to apologize to me. I left to Michigan because I am a fan not because of you. There isnt a guy in this league who isnt busy..its understandable.

I enjoy the games with you because its always a challenge and I like user games in general, because I like to beat people....and hate losing to them.

Trust me I get the competitive part of it also, you cant play sports games for real or video style and not want to win....why else would you play? ;)

Its very hard to tell someone who just beat me in a game GG...I do it and log off and go run a mile or two or work on the calf machine..

[​IMG]

7. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

for some reason, i was always thinking more along the line of these

[​IMG]

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I saw the six-page thread... I'm not gonna be reading it because I just don't feel like it. sorry if I started anything. I just wanted people to know that whoever they are, the 70-point rule is now in full effect. There's no point to a rule if it's not upheld.

As for the apology, no problem, I haven't been a saint either and if I've done anything that's crossed the line I apologize, I know I've done unkind things in the past for sure.

I look forward to our game as usual.