Archived Media Mayhem: Flordia Gators

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Aug 5, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Media Mayhem: Flordia Gators

You stubbed your toe early in the season with your loss but have bounced back. How do u think you fare for the rest of the season?

Next week is a big week against Lsu. This is probably going to be the conf championship game. Do you feel like you can beat them twice and win the Conf?

The recruiting side you are signing some guys but not the usual big guys how is recruiting going for you?

2. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

You stubbed your toe early in the season with your loss but have bounced back. How do u think you fare for the rest of the season?

I think our team is headed in the right direction. We stumbled out of the gate and the new offense is not quite where it needs to be yet. Beating Alabama in Tuscaloosa was HUGE. LSU, however, will be another tough test. They are a well coached team and we will have to play a great game to win. I'm not worried about beating them twice. We'll reevaluate our team after this Saturday.

Next week is a big week against Lsu. This is probably going to be the conf championship game. Do you feel like you can beat them twice and win the Conf?

[​IMG]
    Next Question.

The recruiting side you are signing some guys but not the usual big guys how is recruiting going for you?

Recruiting is coming along. We have a lot of depth and talent all around, so it is hard to sign 10 five star guys every year.