Archived Media Mayhem: Lsu Tigers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Aug 5, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Media Mayhem: Lsu Tigers

You remain unbeaten on the season after handing Tenn a loss this week. You still have Flordia to play probably twice this year. How do u feel your chances are for making a run at the National Championship?

How has your year gone so far with recruiting this year?

How do you think your players are going to handle the pressure of being unbeaten and going into the swamp to face a very talented Flordia team

2. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

You remain unbeaten on the season after handing Tenn a loss this week. You still have Florida to play probably twice this year. How do u feel your chances are for making a run at the National Championship?

A: We have shot of course, but there are a lot of tough games still to be played. Florida is no picnic of course, and I'm sure Virginia Tech would love to knock us off as well. Alabama is extremely talented as well, so I am certainly not going to be making any predictions about a run to the Title so early in the year.

How has your year gone so far with recruiting this year?

A: We've signed 1 recruit, :4stars: CB Brandon Anderson, the #2 CB in this year's class. Since we had 7 guys visiting for the Tennessee game, a lot more will be known next week.

How do you think your players are going to handle the pressure of being unbeaten and going into the swamp to face a very talented Florida team?

A: To be honest I really don't know. I'd love to say we're gonna go in their and kick ass but I don't have enough experience with this group to make that type of bold statement. We have older players at many positions so I don't think the pressure of the moment will get to them. The issue in my eyes is that Florida is a great team. Of course, they don't have Tebow anymore, but John Brantley is no slouch. HB Jeff Demps is a big handful with his speed and agility and they have great athletes all over the field. We have talent as well, so I'm certainly not conceding defeat. We just have respect for all the SEC teams, and Florida is no different. It will be a great game, that's the only promise i can make.