Archived Media Mayhem: Virginia Tech Hokies

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Aug 5, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Media Mayhem: Virginia Tech Hokies

After your first game of the season being a loss how did you get your guys from holding their heads down and coming out and proving you still belong?

How is the recruiting trail going for you this season?

How do you think you will finish this season out?

2. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Excellent questions ND

After your first game of the season being a loss how did you get your guys from holding their heads down and coming out and proving you still belong?

Losing that first game was tough. Nothing against Boise St but came up on the short end of the stick and just couldn't finish the game out in OT. I gathered the players after the game and told them we are going to go undefeated from this point forward if we push harder to eliminate our mistakes and come together as a team. Tyrod and the rest of the team came to practice the next day fired up.

How is the recruiting trail going for you this season?

Recruiting is going well. We've got alot of interest from all over the country and looking to be bringing some very talented athletes to this school.

How do you think you will finish this season out?

If our team continues to practice hard and stick together as a team I see Virginia Tech in the National Championship game. We are currently ranked #5 in week 6 and will look to win out the rest of the season.